Did you know, our team of experienced and qualified nurses (RVN's) can:
- Carry out post operative checks and remove sutures
- Give 2nd vaccinations to puppies
- Clip nails
- Implant microchips
- Give nutritional advice
- Provide a variety of nurse clinics
- Give flea and worming advice
- Give puppy socialisation advice
- Give firework phobia desensitisation advice
- Laser therapy
- Take blood samples
Why not book a school visit - with one of our Registered Veterinary Nurses?
Our Nurses regularly visit the local schools and are able to talk your class about their role of a Veterinary Nurse and will talk about topics relating to all kind of pets and the benefits of owning a pet and how to look after it responsibly.
For more information on our Nurse visits, please contact Emma our Head Nurse on 01769 572176.