Feeding the Ewe Meeting
Tuesday 16th January 2018, 7pm start at the Surgery, Southley Road, South Molton
You are invited to join us for an evening to learn more about cost effective feeding of ewes. The workshop will cover forage analysis, ration formulation and supplement choices, practical tips and troubleshooting problems.
The meeting will be delivered by Rachel Forster MRCVS.
7pm – Arrive, register and introductions
– The key issues – why is nutrition important and problems encountered
– Body condition scoring – a key skill
– Rumen digestion, forage analysis and choice of supplements
– Practical ration calculations and formulation
– Trouble shooting and general discussion and feedback
To book your place, please contact our South Molton Surgery on 01769 572176.